Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not On The High Street Sales

I've been reading this post with much interest, I've been on NOTHS for about a year and a half now, I think it's been well worth the money although sales have quietened down at the moment. I do think like Carole that there is just so much jewellery on there now with more sellers being added every week. I've been trying to decide whether to apply for a space in one of the catalogues. I was wondering Carole if you find your sales increase significantly when you appear in a catalogue even if it's not around Christmas time.

They do definitely increase if I'm in the catalogue. I get fed up though that they always choose the same things but I suppose they know what they're doing. I think you've missed the boat for the summer one though as they've been in touch today saying I had to decide by 5.30 whether I wanted to be in it.

Thanks Carole, maybe I'll give one of the next ones a go, I probably won't be picked anyway!

Thanks Nicola
    x

Quote Originally Posted by caroleallen View Post
    It's been well worth it for me but I know some people have been disappointed. I think there's far too much jewellery on there now.
    I think its good that they have more jewellery on there, but understand the concerns about some sellers, overall though they seem to do quite well there conversion rate is 6.32% which is quite good for an online shop

I've been contacted by this company yourindies - your life, your choice, your indies.com

They send me a really classy brochure. I probably won't join them because Noths are strict about being exclusive but they do look good. I may think about just putting my aluminium stuff on there possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by caroleallen View Post
    I've been contacted by this company yourindies - your life, your choice, your indies.com

They send me a really classy brochure. I probably won't join them because Noths are strict about being exclusive but they do look good. I may think about just putting my aluminium stuff on there possibly.
    They approached me too Carole, but I'm still a bit undecided about the whole thing
    Di x

I know Di. It's a lot of money up-front but they look really professional and if I hadn't taken a gamble with NOTHS, I'd be regretting it now. When you think about it, £400 is the price of one good craft fair.

To all that are on NOTHS,

do you have much success through this type of site? is it your main route for sales online or is it just another iron in the fire so to speak? I have just paid to get a site built and am looking to have as much going on online as possible so im hoping once the site is live i can try and sell on NOTHS or Indies.

Regards

Stu

Default marketing

We dont use NOTH as a selling tool - we are looking at this as a way of selling our silver ladies jewellery.

At the moment we sell this on our silver gifts site which is

Our bangles are one of our best selling gifts - our supplier makes them in the Uk using cooksons wires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ahunter; 12-03-2010 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Post looks like spam

It's another iron in the fire Stu.