Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Theme Competition November 2017 - Colour

Default Theme Competition November 2017 - Colour

Hi everyone,

The nights are getting longer, Autumn has most certainly arrived!

Yes the leaves are falling from the trees and there are plenty of crisp Autumn colours around, so this month we want to see your COLOUR themed designs. Whether you have been using vibrant gemstones, a touch of enamel or something else to brighten up your pieces, this is the competition for you!

Submit your design on this thread by midnight, Thursday 30th November enter, and one lucky winner will be chosen to receive a £100 Cooksongold shopping spree.

Good luck!

Terms & Conditions:

The closing date for the competition will be at midnight GMT 30.11.17.

The judging will take place on 01.12.17. The following criteria are used to determine the winner: design, the technique used and the overall finish of the piece. The Cooksongold judging panel will make the final decision.

The winner will be announced and notified via the forum by 08.12.17. The winner must redeem their shopping spree (up to the total value of £100) using their own Cooksongold account and within 2 months of receiving their winner information email.

In the case of the winner's shopping spree exceeding the total prize value of £100, the winner is liable to pay for any amount over the value of £100.

The competition is open to all Cooksongold customers aged 18 years and over. Only one entry per person.

Employees of Cooksongold, their agents and families are excluded from the competition together with any person connected to the competition.

To enter the competition, simply comment on the relevant forum thread with a photo of your themed design. No correspondence will be entered into.

All designs submitted must be the original work of the individual submitting them and must not infringe the rights of any other party. Cooksongold reserves the right to contact an entrant for further clarification if necessary.

Cooksongold reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe you have breached any of these terms and conditions.

In submitting your design, you give your permission for it to be included in any marketing or any other promotional material connected with this draw, and for Cooksongold to upload your design to Instagram and Pinterest if it is chosen as the winner. Copyright for all images submitted for this draw remains with the respective entrants.

Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of the rules.

Cooksongold reserves the right to amend these rules at any time and to cancel or amend the competition if for any reason we believe it cannot be conducted fairly or in accordance with these terms and conditions.

Imagery associated with this competition is not representative of the exact prize, and is for marketing purposes only. Cookson Precious Metals Ltd reserves the right to change the prize for one of equivalent value.

The promoter is Cookson Precious Metals Ltd. Please note that competitions and promotions featured on this page are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.

You are providing your information to: Cookson Precious Metals Ltd, 59-83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ, United Kingdom.

The information you provide will only be passed to external partners e.g. couriers to enable the awarding of prizes.

No purchase necessary. There is no cash alternative.

These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English law.

Hi everyone,

We are almost halfway through this month's themed competition, don't miss your chance to enter!

Good luck all

Jen

Hi this is my first go at entering. Usually I make minimalist designs but every now and again I have a hankering for something ott. These are made up of copper earwires, copper beads, tassels and polymer discs. The hardest part was making sure everything hung in the correct position, some time was spent fiddling around with jump ringsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171119_153557.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	10606Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171119_153557.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	10606

Well, this month it looks like i'm not forgetting to post something here ... This sterling silver bracelet has a blue/black patina on it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brazalete plata patinado verdigris (3).jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	10607

Hi everyone,

Thank you to those who have entered so far, good luck!

You still have just over a week to enter, if you would like to submit your own design

Jen

These are for my husband for Christmas and they are rather special to me, they use the left over piece of red gold wire I used for my wedding ring and Nathan asking for cufflinks gave me a fresh project to work on to find my way back to myself in the midst of pnd.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

This is a little landscape piece I made with textured silver as the background, a reticulated 'mountain', and an orange sapphire. Keum boo gave the gold details, and then an oxidised wash gave the rest of the colours, which came out amazingly bright.

Name:	VV.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	10653 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	10654

Lovely colourful entries this month.

Kathryn, so lovely to use gold from your wedding ring, and I'm glad that you're starting to feel better. PND is a scary thing and not talked about nearly enough. x

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

ooh such lovelies. Seriously colourful

PND really is a silent issue Ryn, hope you are getting some support xx

Here is my most colourful creation. Each tube setting was individually cut, there are no butt joints, each has been drilled to fit the wire in the seahorse and the tube. Stones are roughly 1.5mm. I only just had fingers left after doing this one!

Name:	seahorse 1.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	10663

Name:	seahorse view 2.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	10664

Name:	seahorse view 3.jpg