Thread: Private message recieved

Default Private message recieved

Hi

I'm not sure this is the correct place to ask this question, but I have just recieved a Private Message from a member trying to sell me their goods. Is that acceptable??

I think I've managed to upload a copy of the message

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

A) No, it is completely unacceptable and I'm banning them as fast as they are being reported.
    B) Please report this to Etsy too - it might not do any good, but using spam to boost sales is not on.
    C) I can't actually make anything out from the thumbnail - the easiest way to flag it up is to use the "report PM" button.

http://www.cooksongold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9016 has some more detail...

Ive had the same one...I've just tried to view their profile but I assume you've already banned him as I was unable to look.

I've been on a bit of a mission, yes... Picked up some last night, with more this morning.
    So far they all look to be the same Etsy item.

I tried to report as spam but it did service temporary unavailable - I'm on a phone, my internet isn't great where I am.....but I managed to forward the PM to you.

It worked - a couple of times over. Hadn't got that one, so thank you. They're gone now.

Cheers!