Thread: Equality Plus.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Equality Plus.

The posh shirt shops are now selling tops with double cuffs for women, a form of equality, which is good for me, because it’s brought on a new demand for cufflinks.

For the outer buttons I bezel-set some composite stones found at a Rock ‘N’ Gem show years ago.

For the inner ones, I avoided the traditional bars and torpedoes and came up with some twiggy things with leaves instead.
    The two sides are connected by a short chain, made from five jump rings in all.

Women’s hands are generally quite small and will easily pass through a closed cuff. So the links can be fully inserted first and need only come off on wash days. A definite plus.

Loath to put the rest of the stones back into store, I made a suite, hopefully not all to be worn together and a handmade chain, as there is not much in the way of Argentium chains to be bought at present.

Dennis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cl1 Composite Cabs.jpg   Cl2 The Twiggy Things.jpg   Cl3 The Chain.jpg   Cl5 the suite.jpg