Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Make Your Own Violin?

Quote Originally Posted by ps_bond View Post
    That's not a logical conclusion. You could just as reasonably deduce that their atrocious customer service is why their shop premises closed down with no warning.
    Che? Peter mentioned that if he treated customers as badly as Cousins his business wouldn't have lasted 24 years. Cousins is still in business.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread. Like I said, I have no reason to defend Cousins and every reason to ignore reviews until I have my own bad experience.

"Just avoid them. You may not have had issues yet, but it's only a matter of time."

You can say that about ANYTHING.
    Last edited by handmadeblanks; 06-10-2017 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by handmadeblanks View Post
    Che? Peter mentioned that if he treated customers as badly as Cousins his business wouldn't have lasted 24 years. Cousins is still in business.
    Many companies with atrocious customer service have been in business longer than is warranted.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread. Like I said, I have no reason to defend Cousins and every reason to ignore reviews until I have my own bad experience.
    And I have *every* reason to make sure people are aware of how bad they are.

Quote Originally Posted by ps_bond View Post
    And I have *every* reason to make sure people are aware of how bad they are.
    I know, you are a Super Moderator of a competitors forum.

No, I was a customer of Cousins. It's got nothing to do with this environment - and I would suggest that making insinuations like that is unwise.