Thread: Looking for a laser engraving machine

Default Looking for a laser engraving machine

Hi All,
    I am thinking of upgrading my engraving machine, I currently have the magic-5 engraving machine which I purchased from cooksons, (brilliant machine by the way). I would like to look at the options and costs associated with a laser engraving machine. I would like to take it to the next level. Can anyone recommend a particular machine / company to approach.
    Thank you in advance
    Regards
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnowhetton View Post
    Hi All,
    I am thinking of upgrading my engraving machine, I currently have the magic-5 engraving machine which I purchased from cooksons, (brilliant machine by the way). I would like to look at the options and costs associated with a laser engraving machine. I would like to take it to the next level. Can anyone recommend a particular machine / company to approach.
    Thank you in advance
    Regards
    John
    hi john

I too am now looking for a desktop laser engraving machine for rings,did you buy one in the end or receive any advise on makes.
    thank you in advance
    row

Hi rrfwood,

GETi are agents for Sisma laser engraving machines and laser welders in the Birmingham Jewellery Quarter. We have floorstanding machines on display in our showroom but desktop lasers are available with the same power.

You are more than welcome to pop in for more information or I could send you some.

Regards,

Alan
    GETi
    Tel: 0121 507 0994