Thread: Earring display

Default Earring display

Hi there. I am wanting to display my hoop earrings so they face front on, on my earring cards. I have seen (somewhere) some little clips that poke through the hole on earring cards that you can then clip your earrings into. I can't find these anywhere online! Does anybody know where I might be able to find these. I could probably make some, but to be honest I'd rather just buy them! Attached is a picture of the earrings I would like to display. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to search jewellers packaging supplies, but if you can't find them, these paper fasteners might do. Unfortunately I can only find them in brass.

Alternatively U shaped loops bent up from heavy binding wire (possibly a stainless steel one) would provide a quick fix. It would hardly be more work than using ready mades. Dennis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You need to search jewellers packaging supplies, but if you can't find them, these paper fasteners might do. Unfortunately I can only find them in brass.

Alternatively U shaped loops bent up from heavy binding wire (possibly a stainless steel one) would provide a quick fix. It would hardly be more work than using ready mades. Dennis.

Paper fasteners - great idea! Sometimes you just need someone to think out of the box for you Thank you Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by copperkowhai View Post
    Hi there. I am wanting to display my hoop earrings so they face front on, on my earring cards. I have seen (somewhere) some little clips that poke through the hole on earring cards that you can then clip your earrings into. I can't find these anywhere online! Does anybody know where I might be able to find these. I could probably make some, but to be honest I'd rather just buy them! Attached is a picture of the earrings I would like to display. Thanks in advance

Sorry to be OT but these are lovely earrings!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wendy.tyrrell View Post
    Sorry to be OT but these are lovely earrings!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
    Thank you! These are a new design I have done using Efcolor. I looked for years for a product that provided the vibrant colours I wanted and finally found Efcolor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk