Hi Everyone,

I have been working on some pieces for a while now and feel like I am finally starting to make some progress! Compared to the queries on the forum, I am working on the basics and hope that I am not asking too many silly questions here...i appreciate any advice! So one of the pieces I am working on are some "simple" 1mm silver stacking rings and feel like I am almost at the point where I am really happy with the pieces and feel they have a professional finish. But how do I know when I am at the point of these being worthy of selling?. I am going to invest in a barrel polishing machine as I know this will harden the silver and polish but up to the point of putting in the tumbler I think I am there... I know the important things are a good join, no visible seam or kinks etc... is there any tips or advice that anyone can give me.....I sell some pieces of jewellery that I basically design and put together so this is a little step into making silver jewellery of which I am really scared and excited about! The only issue I seem to be having is sizing....I am working hard on this and know that different mm wire can vary with stretching though!

Thank you,

Michelle