Thread: one event insurance

Default one event insurance

Hi
    Anyone know of one - off event insurance. I am sharing a table at the big Kite festival here in sept. Two days. PLI needed but I don't want a year policy. just the couple of days. Any recommends?
    Author: Pearls A Practical Guide
    www.pearlsapractical.guide
    www.Pearlescence.co.uk

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

have had a little bit of a googling session whilst pootling about between bench time and workmen.

I see Ian Wallace do a five consecutive day public liability insurance only http://craftinsurance.co.uk

Thank you Wallace.£47 still seems absurdly high for vanishingly small risk. Grrrrrrr
    Author: Pearls A Practical Guide
    www.pearlsapractical.guide
    www.Pearlescence.co.uk

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

No Worries

it is something unavoidable. May be worth calling and seeing if they do a shorter amount of time? It is all such a cost. That is why I have the fab membership of the guild, which also gives cover to the US now - yes it is £80 for the year, but the benefits and networking are worth it, for me.

Plus Alan does so much to help and sort things out, also runs comps, networks, links in and generally helps out with queries. The discount for suppliers can actually bring back the cost of the membership over the year if making purchases. I do fairs on occasion, but also teach and know it covers me. Sorry couldn't find anything else, hope you get it sorted.

You can can also join AN https://www.a-n.co.uk/news and you get free ppl for a years subscription of £36 which is a bit cheaper.