Thread: Big Exclamation Marks

Default Big Exclamation Marks

I've noticed with my latest order that on all the pickers' sticky labels that have been put on or with the products I've been sent by Cookson there is a big exclamation mark in the blank area on the right hand side. I've never seen this before. Is there some dark coded meaning to this, or is my overactive imagination looking for meaning in a random checkout glitch?

Hey Mark,

I had an order come yesterday and there's a just a C with a vertical line thru it on mine, the mystery deepens....

Faith

I once worked for an organisation where one day some bright spark decided to put a little D on the records of difficult people.
    In no time all the cards carried the little D.

I dread to think what I am then Dennis - my labels (which seem once again to be irritatingly stuck down in such a way that they have to be torn to open the bags) seem to have all kinds of random punctuation on them. On my bench right now I can see a percentage sign, an alla breve (2/2 time from memory), a couple of underscores, an double quotation mark and a 'greater than' symbol. I think I'd always just put these down to random printing quirks!

ps. I vividly remember the D notation on many of my father's patients' records. I have a feeling I may have added the a couple myself - notably to those belonging to one of my English teachers...