Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Theme Competition June 2017 - Celebration

Hi everyone,

If you haven't entered our competition this month, make sure you do soon as our CELEBRATION themed competition ends next week - good luck!

Jen

Hi, this is my "celebration" and I'm celebrating completing it! im disabled and have started making jewellery to improve my dexterity. Far from perfect I know, but I'm chuffed to bits with it! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	10264

Quote Originally Posted by Bethwoo View Post
    Hi, this is my "celebration" and I'm celebrating completing it! im disabled and have started making jewellery to improve my dexterity. Far from perfect I know, but I'm chuffed to bits with it! Click image for larger version. 

Views:	49 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	10264
    Sorry! Just learning how to post photos and don't know how to edit posts. Here's my entry (again)
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	34 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	10266Click image for larger version. 

Views:	29 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	10267

I made this ring in April in celebration of King's day. It is the day we celebrate the birthday of the King, everything closes for the day and the country turns orange for the day. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-06-23 12.44.27.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	10273

It's fun but impractical.

Silver plate, silver gallery and 1mm pearl wire sweat soldered to the plate and silver balls. Everything was oxidised then polished back.
    Last edited by art925; 23-06-2017 at 01:06 PM.
    Poor old Les

Hi all,

Just a gentle reminder that this month's competition must end on Friday, don't forget to enter if you haven't done so already!

Jen

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6510.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	10283
    This is a 50th Birthday cuff for a client. The silver cuff is reticulated, my client asked if I could use gold from rings that were gifted to her for 18th birthday and to incorporate the birthstones of her children (peridot, ruby and sapphire). A gold heart from her husband is fused to the inside of the cuff.

I am very proud of this piece, if 18 months ago someone told me i would be selling pieces and making commissions I wouldnt of believed them, now I turn up eternity rings in my spare moments between craft fairs...

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

loving all the entries. OMG, Sam - that ring is gorgeous!

here is my entry - I am proud of my son's achievements with his BA (hons)! This is a celebration of his, (and many others) graduation to look forward to.

Attachment 10286

Great pieces so far. I'd like to enter this simple Christening bangle, mainly because to me, making an adjustable bangle was like the holy grail and now I've finally mastered it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3570.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	10287

And welcome back, Carole. Dennis.