Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 14 white gold sheet

Default 14 white gold sheet

Hi,

I'm looking to source 14ct white gold sheet, anyone know somewhere? preferably 1mm thick.

What size are you looking for? 1mm, maximum 10cm x 10cm. Euro price 29.87 +21% plus postage. I can put you intouch with one of my suppliers here in NL. They will speak English if you want to contact them.
    Let me know if I can help.
    Les
    Poor old Les

Quote Originally Posted by art925 View Post
    What size are you looking for? 1mm, maximum 10cm x 10cm. Euro price 29.87 +21% plus postage. I can put you intouch with one of my suppliers here in NL. They will speak English if you want to contact them.
    Let me know if I can help.
    Les
    I'm looking for 1mm thick, 4mm width and about 9cm long, currently, so within those limits, but I have a request for another 2 rings as well so will hopefully need more and would be good to have a connection. So yes it would be great if you can help

Here you go Sarah,
    I have given you a link to their home page; https://www.herens.nl from here you can view products. You need an account to see prices. At the bottom of the page you will find email address and phone number. If you call, you need to add +31before the number and remove the 0, ask for Anne. I would confirm everything by email just to be sure.
    They are extremely responsive but be aware that we are all extremely busy preparing for zilverdag, on Monday, which is our annual open air market in Schoonhoven. Fingers crossed we expect 20,000 + visitors....If I can help further, let me know. Les.
    Poor old Les

Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you! I've ordered the gold (customer was slow getting back to me not the company) they're been lovely to deal with and it's been kinda fun trying to translate the website

Thank you

Ooh brilliant, anything I can do to help in future, please don't hesitate. They are not the biggest of suppliers and I am by no means their biggest customer but as a family business their personal approach wins hands down. When I am busy and struggle to get to the shop, Anne, the daughter hand delivers to my door on her way home.
    Les
    Poor old Les

Sadly there are no family dealers left in London. The last, Blundells in Wardour Street, used to spend time at the counter advising beginners on their projects.

They were bought up by a bullion dealer and now just buy scrap gold off Hatton Garden. Dennis.

We use a lot of 14ct nickle free gold as we make for a USA market.

Cooksons used to stock this but not anymore - having spent a lot of time looking for a supplier I gave in - but it has worked out much cheaper for us and a cracking result.

Melt 8 grams of 22ct (you know where ime coming from) mix into the melt 2.25 g of silver and 2.25 g of 950 palladium - this is the very best 14ct NF gold we have ever used and hallmarks never fail as is 14.3 ct approx. It is so nice to work with as well. Regards Rik

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Sadly there are no family dealers left in London. The last, Blundells in Wardour Street, used to spend time at the counter advising beginners on their projects.

They were bought up by a bullion dealer and now just buy scrap gold off Hatton Garden. Dennis.
    Aw every time you mention Blundells Dennis I feel nostalgic. They were who we dealt with from ECA in the 70s so I stayed with them when I graduated because they didn't seem as daunting as Johnson Matthew and the like. I even made the trip down to London to buy my tools from Coopers and a visit to Blundells counter, their catalogue was that lovely old fashioned glossy green folder with terrible photocopied lists of earwires and stuff. They were really helpful if you needed to phone, actually come to think of it that must have been the only way to order back then!