Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Correct flashback arrester

Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    posting pic of the regulator will serve no purpose as it looks just like a normal welding regulator
    But presumably, if they're designed to operate at lower outlet pressures, a more generous portion of the circumference of the dial will be occupied by the pressure range Little torches are generally run at, i.e. 2-8 psi. 2-8 psi on the dial on the regulator I've got (the one in the link) occupies only about an eighth of the dial's circumference, so gauging what outlet pressure you're running a Little torch at isn't as accurate as I'd like it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    I can post a image if you want
    Yes please.

Here is a pic of LPG gauge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LPG o1.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	10221 Plus some dead bugs in the door sill

Thanks for that. The dial does seem slightly better than mine in covering a smaller pressure range.

The best propane regulator for our use I've found (it only goes up to 15 psi) after doing a bit of a search is made by Smiths themselves, but afaik it's only available in the US and with US fittings:
    https://www.riogrande.com/Product/Sm...gulator/500133

I've made some inquiries with UK firms today and none of them can suggest a similar regulator available in the UK. If anyone knows of one, I'd be very interested to have the details.

This is the company in Australia that supplies them, I have no idea if it is viable to have them sent to the UK
    http://www.nichegas.com.au/mini-torc...sble3q4e00ofd6