Thread: Hi everyone.

Default Hi everyone.

Hi everyone. I'm Mayfly from Manchester. I'm new to this forum which seems lovely and friendly, so thanks for having me.

I completed a silversmithing course too many years ago to think about but began to dabble a bit when my daughter wanted something different for her wedding. After that the bug bit hard and i'm doing more and more, but I class myself as an amateur who's still needs to learn a great deal.

Cheers.

Hi MfroM and welcome to the forum. What we most need is participant members. Almost any comment will generate a conversation and take us in a new direction.
    You could even enter our monthly competition and win some goodies. Dennis.Dennis.

I'm in the Manchester area too. There are a few places you can do refresher courses.

Hi Mayfly,
    Welcome to the forum, like Snorkmaiden, I'm not too far from you either. Cant wait to see some of your makes, its always nice to see something new.
    Sue

Hi, thank you for your welcome. I'll have some questions as there's so much I don't know - but then life's for learning isn't it? Not sure if I'm ready for competitions just yet!

Hi, thanks for your comments. I'm just starting really so maybe a refresher course would be a good idea. Cheers.

Hi Joella, thank you for your kind post. I'm not sure if any of my stuff will be up to standard so I'll wait a bit before I post any pictures. But thanks again, Helen.