Hello!

I am looking for a good book on stone setting. I already have Creative Stonesetting by John Cogswell which is fantastic and I reference it all the time. However, I am specifically looking for a book on creating a multiple stone setting and cluster settings and one which goes into detail. Perhaps it doesn't exist and I am looking for a video tutorial instead.

Also can anyone give me any tips on how to polish the nooks and crannies that occur with multiple prong settings on one piece? I am self taught and my style is rustic so I can get away with a look of imperfection as it's part of the piece, but there is a fine line between intentional imperfection and novice craftsmanship - a line which I straddle and often times fall into the latter.

I currently use a pendant drill with rubber wheels, radial discs and buffing wheels but I just can't get into the little recesses and it really bothers me. I have tried using a cocktail stick with cotton wool and compound but it just doesn't work the way I want it to. I've tried sand paper string for polishing inside prong settings and that also doesn't work as effectively as I want.
Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance!