Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to get a jewellery (ring stamp) made??

Thank you everybody.

I think I know enough now to satisfy my curiosity - I need to stop myself thinking so far ahead (a lifetime habit) and concentrate on learning to make some jewellery!!

It has helped lots though so that if I ever get to that stage I'm not breaking the law or anything.

Have a good day
    Michelle x

No Michelle!!....don't give up the habits of a lifetime!!! It is important to think well ahead otherwise you wouldn't set long term goals for yourself.... You just have to resist the urge to try to rush to get there too quickly or you might miss out on the important (and really fun) steps that come inbetween!!

Quote Originally Posted by shelliem View Post
    Thank you everybody.

I think I know enough now to satisfy my curiosity - I need to stop myself thinking so far ahead (a lifetime habit) and concentrate on learning to make some jewellery!!

It has helped lots though so that if I ever get to that stage I'm not breaking the law or anything.

Have a good day
    Michelle, that's something I've done all my life. It drives my OH insane - don't run before you can walk and all that other crap. My point of view is that if you don't think ahead and aim for the best you can be you'll never get anywhere. I have succeeded at everything I've done (that sounds arrogant but its true) and thats only because I have aimed high (and I'm pretty obssessive )
    Di x

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Cottage View Post
    Michelle, that's something I've done all my life. It drives my OH insane - don't run before you can walk and all that other crap. My point of view is that if you don't think ahead and aim for the best you can be you'll never get anywhere. I have succeeded at everything I've done (that sounds arrogant but its true) and thats only because I have aimed high (and I'm pretty obssessive )
    Well i always run before i can walk,,,,, sometimes end up going back to crawl for a little while (but only a little while) then i'm off again,,, you are so right though think way ahead cause you will get there

Having spent most of my life trying to remember to "walk before I can run" I've gone and started the process of getting a hallmark set up - hopefully I can make/sell enough to mean it doesn't add £5 per item.
    Anne

Feel the fear, and do it anyway!
    Blog: http://www.whiteoakjewellery.blogspot.com/