Thread: Hello from Hebden Bridge

Default Hello from Hebden Bridge

Hi folks, I'm Steve Caldwell. I made jewellery on my 3D Design degree back in the 80's and kind of just stopped doing it
    while I was chasing the dollar. I've been back into it for about 5 years now and am thoroughly enjoying myself.
    Hoping to make some new acquaintances here and learn/share some stuff. Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Copperfold View Post
    Hi folks, I'm Steve Caldwell. I made jewellery on my 3D Design degree back in the 80's and kind of just stopped doing it
    while I was chasing the dollar. I've been back into it for about 5 years now and am thoroughly enjoying myself.
    Hoping to make some new acquaintances here and learn/share some stuff. Steve
    Hi Steve, I'm about 15 miles from you over in Bingley, mainly doing lapidary and occasional jewellery. Now, I have quite a few stones to set and I'm looking to further develop my smithing. I'd be interested to see some of what you've been up to. 5 years... what took you? Anyway welcome!

Default I'm new too ... I have only been making for 10 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by metalsmith View Post
    Hi Steve, I'm about 15 miles from you over in Bingley, mainly doing lapidary and occasional jewellery. Now, I have quite a few stones to set and I'm looking to further develop my smithing. I'd be interested to see some of what you've been up to. 5 years... what took you? Anyway welcome!
    I am new too, have only just started making silver jewellery, 10 weeks ago, I'm hoping to meet like minded people to share knowledge and make new friends.

Hi Steve welcome aboard , I am also a lapidarist but I also dabble in basic jewellery making

Hi Steve,
    Welcome, sure you'll enjoy it here, lots shared
    Jill