Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paypal

Default Paypal

Any chance that Cooksons might consider including Paypal as a payment option?

I can't be alone in having a lot of my own payments coming in this way, and it would be great to be able to use this directly for buying raw materials (as I can with most of my other suppliers).

Sounds like a good idea to me - that would ostensibly turn paypal into a business account, with all incomings and outgoings in hte same place.
    Di x

That is one great idea george, xxxx

Great idea George!

I find it so much easier to shop with suppliers that offer Paypal as I don't have to go and find the credit card to complete the checkout pages.
    Kym

I'm hoping for world peace but I'd also like something shiny as well...

www.kymbigwood.com

What a good idea - makes life a lot easier! Come on Cooksons!!

Lorraine

Good afternoon all,

Paypal is something we're currently investigating and I expect may well be set up sometime next year but I wouldn't like to speculate at when exactly as there are lots of processes to cover internally.

Adam

Thanks Adam - it would make life a lot easier for quite a few of us I suspect

Paypal is great but I have to say I find Cooksons one of the easiest and quickest sites to make a payment. I use the same credit card every time so just have to put in the 3 digit number....and that's it.
    Some sites make you put in all your details every time which is a pain.

As long as they don't make it only Paypal. I use a Tesco credit card for all my business expenses which gives me loads of points that I use on a holiday each year. Next year we're going on a Caribbean cruise courtesy of Tesco's.

As a compromise arrangement, you could always consider a PayPal Top Up card - I have one and transfer from my PayPal balance to it (those of you that sell on Etsy etc. must remember to convert dollars to Sterling first) and that dosh is available on the card after about 24 hours and then it works just like a Visa card - I can use PayPal received funds anywhere that takes Visa cards. So mine works like a business debit card. It costs a fiver a year to have it, but digital transactions don't cost anything, but cash withdrawals are 2 quid I think - there's a tariff on the site.

I just paid for my last Cookson order with it and paid my jewellery business insurance premium over the phone with it this morning. It works ideally for me.