Thread: Tool destash

Default Tool destash

I'm still (reluctantly) selling off some of my lovely tools due to baby induced retirement from the trade!

All were bought new, and in good working condition with plenty of life left in them. Pictures & any other info available on request. :-)

Light-tec Jewellery photography lightbox, small. (This one - 997 1203) – £190 including postage.

Durston combination ring stretcher / bender (This one, although mine whilst bought from cooksons doesn’t seem to have the sticker on the front 999 8010) - £210 including postage. (This thing is HEAVY)

Lortone tumbler 3A - £70 including postage. This got a LOT of use and whilst still working, probably would benefit from a new belt. Comes with stainless steel shot and barrel.

Lortone tumbler 33B - £100 including postage. Again, well used, but this is newer. With two barrels and stainless steel shot.

Swanstrom circular disc cutter (the imperial one) - £180 including postage. Will also include a 0.7m sheet of brass I used as a shim, and the brass hammer I used on it if desired.

Swanstrom circle centre punches (used on the above disc cutter for making washers) - £40 including postage.

U-marq RX5 engraver with additional ring engraving attachment and centre vice. I’ll include all the cutters I have and the official software including logo engraving. Barely used, as we just got started with this when I discovered I was pregnant, so in excellent condition. (Ring engraving attachment never used). Happy to provide more details on this on request / demonstrate etc. This one is collection only. Cost me over £5,500 new and as I say is barely used. Looking for £4,000 ono.

Design stamps -
    Impressart stamps - Pair of angel wings (left & right stamps), fancy bow, little boy, little girl, pig, horseshoe, anchor, christmas tree, gothic cross, medical alert symbol.
    Beadsmith stamps - awareness ribbon, heart padlock, 6mm heart, clover, christian fish
    Unbranded stamps - traditional cross, graduation cap, aum / om, little circle (perfect for the degree symbol on location stamping), pawprint.

Looking for £4 a stamp plus postage, happy to provide pictures on request.

Letter stamps -

2.5mm arial / basic uppercase font set - £15 including post.

Happy to combine postage (discount) – or reduce for collection from Nottingham if preferred.
    Last edited by emroyjewels; 28-02-2017 at 10:28 PM.
    Emma

messaging you re the lightbox

I would like the letter stamps please.

Light box and letter stamps sold. :-)
    Emma

Wish I'd seen this before payday spending occured. The disc cutter and center punches are very tempting, but I must be good.

Hello Emma,
    I've pm'd you re the Durston combination ring stretcher / bender.
    Sally

Disc cutter and centre punches, plus ring stretcher now sold.

I still have a studio full of gift boxes (for cufflinks, rings, bracelets and pendants), dapping punches, various hammers, pliers and all the miscelaneous stuff us jewellers seem to stash! If there's anything anyone is looking for please do shout - if I've got it I'm willing to offer a deal on it. :-)
    Emma

Do you have any Fretz hammers or stakes Emma?