Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hand jewellery and ear cuffs

Thanks all, like Caroline and Dennis, I would love to see the pics too. Also, if anyone has pics of palm jewellery they have made and the new trendy types of rings they have made (upper finger ones, those that cover lower and upper, those that do more than one finger and those attached to bracelets), along with a few words about their experiences making them. - that would be great, really interesting.
    Thanks, sue.

I showed these about year ago, not at their best on my own hand. At the wearer's request I later added a short chain at the back to keep the top one in place. Dennis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2ro In The Flat.jpg   2ro The Lotus Rings.jpg   2ro Two Rings One Finger.jpg  

I love these Dennis, and despite being displayed on a manly finger they are so prettily dainty!
    Sue

Those are lovely Dennis! I missed them first time around in my absence, so I'm really glad you've posted them again!

Thanks Jill. The wearer lives abroad, but I see them from time to time and they still look good. They wouldn't withstand a bout of gardening, though, Dennis.