Hello all, have looked through previous threads on what sort of packaging people tend to opt for for their jewellery but some of the advice is from several years ago so just wondering for a more recent example what might be good for me to go for? I'll be selling, initially in a very small amount (but this will be a long-term venture and as such I want to start as I mean to go on), emerald, sapphire and ruby stud and drop earrings. There was some great advice from one the experts on here about going for two piece boxes as many customers tend to actually just throw the box away and store the jewellery in their own boxes etc, but do you think this would/could still look good for precious stud earrings? I want a hinged box (postal size, as my local post office is very difficult to get to), because in my mind this "matches" better for the perceived value of precious stone earrings, but I'm finding them hard to source in lots of 50 amounts in postal size (although could of course buy them from cookson for higher cost, they just obviously wouldn't be hot foil branded, in which case I'd get stickers ordered for the logo aspect but am worried this wouldn't look good enough?). I'm also looking to get my simple text logo hot foil printed on the front, but again, trying to source postal hinged boxes I can do this with in smaller amounts under 100 seems a bit impossible.

What do you think? Go cardboard two piece route, or try and find hinged options? I've seen other items on sites such as etsy and ebay that sell jewellery of similar/more expensive cost but in two piece boxes....I just can't decide. Please help! (thank you!)