Thread: Life goes on

Default Life goes on

Hi , I am not really back yet, but thought I would come in and say hello. For those of you who don't know, my husband took cookies out for a walk nearly 3 months ago and had a massive heart attack and died on the spot, with no knowledge of heart problems it was a bit of a shock as you can imagine. I have been trying to keep my chin up as I have three dogs and have to walk them every day. My mum is now 99 and my step dad is 89, live on their own in their talks about half a mile from me, so I have a lot on my plate and no other relatives to help apart from a daughter. I am no spring chicken as I will be 70 next month. That's my sob story, have to get on with life so have been going to things to make friends. Very glad I have my doggies, they are getting better now, all three are eating again and look a bit more perky. I still haven't done much jewellery making but have to make a pendant out of two pearls. They are Mazzucchelli,s so think they may be expensive but pearls glued onto the earring stalks. She wants a plain chain and the pearls on chain droppers which will be easy. No more news but will keep in touch.

It's good to hear from you, Pat. I hope you can find the time and the will to keep on with the jewelry-making.

Best to find some Me time Pat, or you end up just being a gofer.Tell us some of you stories. Dennis.

Its great to hear from you Pat, hope you get back to making again soon I enjoy reading your posts

Sounds like the dogs took it hard too. Keep looking after them and they'll see you through. Good to hear you're keeping in touch with jewellery too, but don't worry, it's not going anywhere: you can come back to it when you're ready... or I'll be pleased to see the pendant when its done.

Best wishes.

So sorry to hear this Pat - what a shock for you. Only make jewellery if you find it therapeutic and not too stressful. xxx

Oh, I googled them - that is a brand. Bad photos, can't tell a thing about the pearls, but they seem very expensive. Are they south sea pearls, the ones you are dealing with? If I can do any pearl advising, just shout
    Last edited by pearlescence; 25-01-2017 at 09:23 PM.
    Author: Pearls A Practical Guide
    www.pearlsapractical.guide
    www.Pearlescence.co.uk