Hi , I am not really back yet, but thought I would come in and say hello. For those of you who don't know, my husband took cookies out for a walk nearly 3 months ago and had a massive heart attack and died on the spot, with no knowledge of heart problems it was a bit of a shock as you can imagine. I have been trying to keep my chin up as I have three dogs and have to walk them every day. My mum is now 99 and my step dad is 89, live on their own in their talks about half a mile from me, so I have a lot on my plate and no other relatives to help apart from a daughter. I am no spring chicken as I will be 70 next month. That's my sob story, have to get on with life so have been going to things to make friends. Very glad I have my doggies, they are getting better now, all three are eating again and look a bit more perky. I still haven't done much jewellery making but have to make a pendant out of two pearls. They are Mazzucchelli,s so think they may be expensive but pearls glued onto the earring stalks. She wants a plain chain and the pearls on chain droppers which will be easy. No more news but will keep in touch.