Thread: Hello from California :)

Default Hello from California :)

Hello everyone

I am new to jewelry making, about a year now. I have made wire crocheted bracelets and a few other bracelets. I also tried beading a pendant, which I think turned out well ..for a newbie. I absolutely enjoy doing this! I just posted a request in advice of making cuff links. I have a rather grand inventory (for a newbie) of various wire supplies as well as Swarvoski crystals (my fave), various components, all kinds of jewelry making supplies! (Paypal is my friend, yes!!). I don't sell, making jewelry mainly for family. I had no idea bracelets could be crocheted, now I am learning beading on jewelry wire.

Most of you are professional jewelers, and I admire your work. I had no idea what is involved in creating jewelry.

I look forward to visiting the forum and meeting everyone!

Wishing you all a pleasant weekend!

Glo

Quote Originally Posted by Glo View Post
    Hello everyone

I am new to jewelry making, about a year now. I have made wire crocheted bracelets and a few other bracelets. I also tried beading a pendant, which I think turned out well ..for a newbie. I absolutely enjoy doing this! I just posted a request in advice of making cuff links. I have a rather grand inventory (for a newbie) of various wire supplies as well as Swarvoski crystals (my fave), various components, all kinds of jewelry making supplies! (Paypal is my friend, yes!!). I don't sell, making jewelry mainly for family. I had no idea bracelets could be crocheted, now I am learning beading on jewelry wire.

Most of you are professional jewelers, and I admire your work. I had no idea what is involved in creating jewelry.

I look forward to visiting the forum and meeting everyone!

Wishing you all a pleasant weekend!

Glo
    Hi Glo,

welcome to the forum. Sorry I can't really help with your enquiry. If, as I suspect they are from Cooksons then there are avenues for help for asking questions about their products from their website. Maybe someone else will be able to help on the forum here.