Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closing - destash

Default Closing - destash

After a lot of thought, I’ve decided to extend my maternity leave indefinitely & close down my studio for the foreseeable future – so am clearing out a few of my tools and bits that are currently sitting unloved. All were bought new, and are barely used so deserve a good home. Pictures & any other info available on request. :-)

Sunshine polishing cloths from rio grande. I have 33 brand new cloths left from a pack of 100. These are awesome & cost me a small fortune with import duties! A pack of ten is $20 plus postage. Will sell for £30 including postage for all, or may split.

Fretz texturing hammer (this one – 997 3106) barely used, although the untextured end might benefit from a bit of a polish. £45 including postage.

Light-tec Jewellery photography lightbox, small. (This one - 997 1203) – £230 including postage.

Durston combination ring stretcher / bender (This one, although mine whilst bought from cooksons doesn’t seem to have the sticker on the front 999 8010) - £230 including postage. (This thing is HEAVY)

Foredom H15 hammer handpiece bought from rio grande. I used this to play with a couple of times & put it away until I had time to look at it properly…which never happened, so this is as new. £50 including postage.

I’m aware this one is a big one….

U-marq RX5 engraver with additional ring engraving attachment and centre vice. I’ll include all the cutters I have and the official software including logo engraving. Barely used, as we just got started with this when I discovered I was pregnant, so in excellent condition. (Ring engraving attachment never used). Happy to provide more details on this on request / demonstrate etc. This one is collection only. Cost me over £5,500 new and as I say is barely used. Looking for £4,000 ono.

Happy to combine postage (discount) – or reduce for collection from Nottingham if preferred.

I may be persuaded to get rid of a few other bits too – so shout if there’s anything you’re looking for! (I’m debating hanging onto my foredom, swanstrom disc cutter & centring punches, lots of letter & design stamps and loads of other miscellaneous things – mostly for sentimental reasons, so try & persuade me otherwise!) I also need to find time sometime to go through all my findings & bits!
    Emma

HI Emma, I'd love some or all of the sunshine cloths please, I have one and love it!
    Sam.

Hi Sam - fab aren't they?! They're all yours if you want them! I'll send you a pm with my details later on as just nipping out to baby yoga. :-)
    Emma

Would love the hammer handpiece please :-)

Have sent you both a pm with payment details Maree & Sammy.

Polishing cloths & hammer handpiece sold subject to payment. :-)
    Emma

I would be interested in any letter or design punches you could bear to part with!

Emma, I'd be interested in the Foredom if you decide to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire D View Post
    I would be interested in any letter or design punches you could bear to part with!
    Hi Claire, oooh I've got loads! I'll send you a pm with details of a few. :-)
    Emma

Hi Emma
    I would also be interested in any letter / design punches ..... if I'm not too late!