Don't know if I am allowed to put this thread on but hey ho I will try. An otherwise ordinary morning, got up fed my three doggies, hubby took them out for a walk. Normally we would go together, but I was waiting for a parcel to be delivered so I stayed home. About fifteen minutes after he had left the house the parcel arrived so I texted him to tell him. Got a reply to say get the kettle on be back in about ten minutes.
After about half an hour I thought he must have got to the seat and stopped to see the view, it was a beautiful morning two weeks ago. There was a bang on the door and a lady from the nursing home a few doors awaygrabbed me and told me to hurry, while someone else put the dogs in the back garden. She said he had fallen, when I got there the ambulance told me he had a massive heart attack. The doc in the hospital said he had died before he hit the ground, they managed to revive him but only for a few minutes. He was 63, so very young. Looking on the positive side, he didn't suffer, but it's left a big hole in my life, and a lot of paperwork to do. Don't feel like making jewellery just yet so I will start posting again when I feel a bit more myself. Xxx