Thread: Amazon.co.uk wants you to see this item at Amazon.co.uk

Default Amazon.co.uk wants you to see this item at Amazon.co.uk

Hi all

I've been looking at this in amazon. What are your opinions, has anyone used/got one?

Thanks in advance

Paul

Eleoption Pro FOREDOM S-R Hanging Flexshaft Mill Jewelry Design&Repair Tools 220V 230W 4mm https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B012723Q..._FLw0xbKKPGK1K

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

It is a blatant counterfeit, and weather is is good quality or not and is is not, don't buy it Foredom is a family company that has spent many years creating a top quality reputation
    world wide, this real makes my blood boil it is not competition by producing a budget item under a different name AHHHH!!!!
    How would you feel if you were producing a top quality item and some mob in China or anywhere else for that matter made a counterfeit and claimed they were you ?
    Last edited by china; 08-09-2016 at 03:38 PM.

Hmm I thought it wasn't what it said it was to be honest. Thanks for the opinion. I'll look elsewhere. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

China is right. (I'm Hoping one day to learn his name ?) We should not support blatant fakery, nor should amazon for that matter.

That said most people would see through it and some on a budget might be tempted. It would probably work quite well until in a year or two it needed servicing, either to tighten the chuck for slipping burrs, or to replace the carbon brushes. Lack of advice or spares could render it useless. Foredom have a good reputation for looking after their customers.

In mitigation, it could be said that flex shafts and handpieces for burrs have been in use for over a hundred years and it might be that Foredom were originally inspired by someone else's machine. That does not excuse misusing the name though. Dennis.

Ok my name is Bob (Robert)
    Last edited by china; 09-09-2016 at 06:58 AM.

Good morning to you too, a lot earlier down here

Just met up on Mon with friends from NSW I was at Art College with in the 70s, hadn't seen each other for 38 years. They are now doing Barcelona, lucky sods!