Thread: Bangle sizing

Default Bangle sizing

How on earth do you get people to measure properly?
    I dont suppose anybody makes a disposable bangle sizer like the ring sizers do they?
    Ive had a couple now where their measurements were so far out Ive had to completely remake, I do explain they will be charged if this happens now at the time of ordering but it still doesn't seem to prevent people getting it wrong.
    The latest one has so far given me a measurement of 8", then when asked to recheck as the bangle has a lot of stones so I wanted to be 100 sure it was correct, she came back with 9" !
    I pointed out this was a huge difference and asked she recheck again and this time its 7"!
    I then thought it might be easier if she just gave me the inside diameter of a bangle she already has.
    Well apparently this is 5,3/4" !
    Seriously pulling my hair out with this one!

Sarah, have you seen these; Bergeon 6789 Flexible Measuring Band For Wrists?
    See;http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BERGEON-67...-/321846397411

Might be of use for those who find it hard to measure their wrists for bangles.

James

Thanks James

Those look possible, I did find a metal one on Cooksons but most of my orders are for 8-9" and it doesn't go big enough :/

There is a 9" bangle sizer on eBay - I haven't posted enough to share the link, but searching "metric wrist sizer gauge" should get you there.
    It does seem as though it would be hard to measure the correct size without a tool like this. Good luck!

Thanks taztaztaz! found a plastic one that would be suitable for sending out too!

Great! Sounds like it will be well worth the extra step.

Yes, I just got this lady to get one so that will save me a lot of worry for sure!
    Thank you!