Thread: Best supplier for sterling silver charm/pendant

Default Best supplier for sterling silver charm/pendant

I have been buying from international craft and burhouse beads but wondering if there was a better trade supplier of charms/pendants for bracelets and necklaces please

The charms commercially available are pretty basic. For instance Rashbel have them here: http://www.rashbel.co.uk/charms-and-...s-and-pendants.

Some of us make them from silver clay, which is also good for finger prints, or melt scrap for the Delft clay system. Once you have a permanent impression of one, it is easy to make multiple copies.

Here are some of mine, carved from thick sheet with a burr:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dog Detail.jpg   Sea Horse Pendant .jpg  

It depends what you want really but there are a few shops selling all sorts of charms on Etsy if you do a search

Agree with Sarah, etsy is great for that kind of thing, also you might not think it but there are loads on eBay. On the occasions I've looked for charms I use google image search a lot, of course inevitably that means sometimes I pick the one you can only buy if you live in Australia etc.

PS Dennis - those little carved charms are excellent!

Faith

Default Charms

Hi,have you tried these guys,they actually make them.

{no posting links until the requisite post count}
    Last edited by ps_bond; 12-10-2016 at 10:11 AM.