Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Workshop Closing! Rolling mill for sale £80 & 3lb Barrelling Machine £40 & more

Default Workshop Closing! Rolling mill for sale £80 & 3lb Barrelling Machine £40 & more

Due to new baby and change of circumstances I decided to sell some of my tools.
    First to go is rolling mill just like the one on Cooksongold website, but with some wire rollers. There is couple of them (never been used). Mill itself was barely used and is in very good condition. £80 + delivery
    http://www.cooksongold.com/Jewellery...rcode-999-AXWA

I have also Durston Rolling Mill, 100mm Mini for sale if anyone is intrested. Looking for £400. Mint condition, well looked after
    http://www.cooksongold.com/Jewellery...prcode-999-AXV

Also barrelling machine, without barrel itself (can be bought separately for £11 on CG). £40 - open to sensible offers
    http://www.cooksongold.com/Jewellery...rcode-999-6005

I have fully equipped workshop and will consider selling other tools as well. Let me know if you looking for anything, I may just have it.
    Goldplating machine, kiln, centrifugal casting machine, vacuum, plaster, mini casting machine for casting small parts and many more!

Where are you located Alexa? Postage can be pretty pricey on a rolling mill.

Im in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Postage is less than £20, depending on service used. UPS 2-day service £14

What would be postage on the barrelling machine?
    Alan

Hi. I've sent you a PM re the rolling mill

OOo I'm interested in a rolling mill! (One of the Cookies ones) please, birthday next month. x

Hi. I'd be very interested in a list of "other tools" that you might be thinking of selling.
    Have you got any Fordom tools? Polishing tools? Setting tools? Engraving tools? I need to update some of my poor tired old ones lol and I'm always on the look out for new toys
    Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little one! I'm excitedly counting down the weeks until our next arrival (and rather looking forward to being able to eat / sleep and breath again).

Hmm probably too late but do you still have the rolling mil, I am in Brighton

Quote Originally Posted by ajda View Post
    What would be postage on the barrelling machine?
    Alan
    Hi Alan,
    I think that will be able to send it for £4 by Royal Mail. Interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucie View Post
    Hi. I'd be very interested in a list of "other tools" that you might be thinking of selling.
    Have you got any Fordom tools? Polishing tools? Setting tools? Engraving tools? I need to update some of my poor tired old ones lol and I'm always on the look out for new toys
    Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little one! I'm excitedly counting down the weeks until our next arrival (and rather looking forward to being able to eat / sleep and breath again).

Thanks Lucie! And congratulations on your pregnancy
    Do you know what you are having?

I have Foredom drill, but it is one of the tools I'm to attached to sell LOL. Have bench buffer (polishing machine), very heavy duty one with few wheels and and lot of polishing compounds to go with it. Would have to go through everything to find all the tools for setting / engraving. it's over a year since I sat at my bench last time and baby brain doesn't help either.