Thread: Chit chat

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Chit chat

There doesn't seem to be many people writing on the forum lately. Come on otherwise Cookies will shut us down.
    I will start by telling you what I have been doing for the last six weeks. Packing and then moving house, then unpacking and trying to find room for everything in a smaller house. Hubby and I decided to downsize as we don't entertain as much as we did, several good, cheapish hotels in Exeter now so more flexible accommodation especially as they normally end up sharing a bed with two border terriers (luckily the labrador hasn't sussed this trick out yet).
    Well setting up the spare bedroom as a hobby room, hubby into computers etc, and of course mine is making and selling silver, and gold if I can afford to buy the metal to make jewellery. Made my bench, got a length of 25mm ply and two cupboards with five drawers each, a big batton screwed onto the wall and the ply screwed onto it, and onto the drawers units,. result -. solid.
    Cut-out made and then altered twice to get right shape. GRS attached so ready to get cracking again, when all the other things have been done that is.
    Last edited by Patstone; 02-07-2016 at 08:43 PM.