Thread: Hiding knots on stretch bracelets

Default Hiding knots on stretch bracelets

Apologies for the basic nature of my question, but I've just started making some beaded bracelets, and I'm unsure how to hide the knot in the stretchy cord I'm using. Some of them will pull inside a bead, but some won't and I don't want to weaken the cord by pulling so hard it will damage it.
    Can anyone help please?
    Thanks

I'm sure members who do this all the time, will come up with professional answers Sienna, but a simple way would be to enlarge the hole in a bead with a bead reamer.
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Di...F_HS8Ae2zoHwDg

There are also various answers here, including a video on U-Tube, If you Google:Crimp for joining elastic. Unfortunately I tried to post a link, but it did not work.

Dennis.
    Last edited by Dennis; 20-06-2016 at 03:54 PM.

You may also be able to enlarge a bead hole with a drill -faster and more reliable than a bead reamer. I used to do all this stuff, but now I don't because people will not pay for your time faffing about..sadly..unless you are links or some other big name brand.
    You will also get occasional elastic breaks if you are using the clear stretch stuff. No matter how much you test it before you send off.
    Author: Pearls A Practical Guide
    www.pearlsapractical.guide
    www.Pearlescence.co.uk

Thanks lovely people.