Hi all,

I create 3D designed jewellery, get them cast in wax then cast in metal. I have tried to learning finishing but don't have the experience , time or equipment.
So i thought i would try and get a expert to help me.

The main thing i need is someone who can finish a cast to a polished finish and attach any findings that are needed. Also hallmarks and maybe stone setting would be great but not needed at this stage.
To start with it would be very small amounts, but hopefully as the business grows so will the amount of work.

I need a idea on pricing so i can calculate if there will be any profit. So for example a simple silver wedding band casting, how much would you charge for a mirrored finish? i would rather pay a decent price for a professional service than have you find out later that it's not worth your while. So quality comes first.

The other option I am open to is a business partner? i could also do 3d models and get moulds cast for your designs if needed.
I would rather work with someone in the UK if possible.
I have attached a picture so you can see how challenging it will be, i have chosen one of the more difficult ones so you can tell me if it is even possible to do.

Thanks for taking the time reading this good luck with all your ventures.

I am open to Private messages if needed.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	625x465_9078397_2214926_1459349018.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	9000 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1120216.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	9001

Paul