Hi All
I know it may be a bit early for posting this but seeing as Jason already kicked us off....September it is!
Cooksons is happy for us to do the Secret Santa providing:
1) That this is a Forum to Forum member exchange
2) They're not liable should someone not deliver the goodies!
I was once let down on another forums exchange which made me quite sad, but it's a risk you take when folks work on trust. Hopefully with everyone we have here that won't happen

There will be a limit of £10.00 materials and item/items must include a hand crafted item, and perhaps a card. If you already have the materials that's fine, you don't have to buy new ones. Only sign up if you intend to deliver the goods...This way people won't get disappointed. Also, keep in mind that this is a handmade exchange so no sets of bath bombs!

Partners Assigned by Oct 7th
Ship by December 1st

The only other rule is to please make sure you get a tracking number to locate the package once it is shipped. e.g. Recorded delivery.
Please PM me your address as I will be forwarding it to your partner once they're assigned.

If possible and to help your partner plese give a few clues, keep it short and sweet. e.g. Here's mine
1) Things I'd love to have, Tree Decoration, Dangly Earrings, Keyring, or any decoration type things, I'm religious so love crosses, stars and the whole religious side of Christmas. Love icons and tribal styles, adore texture.
2) Cant wear copper or base metals against my skin & don't wear warm tones like browns.

Nic x