I have been reading the thread regarding selling through Etsy etc.. and then realised that the thread is a little dated (2013!) I was just wondering if anyone be willing to share rough details of the sales that they make through these sites vs the costs of using them and maybe what percentage of their orders come from these sites. I am considering (in the not to distant future) joining Not on the High Street as I like the set up, site search facilities and the amount of detail that can be listed about products. I also like the suggestion that the membership fee of £200 for the year includes business support, advice and meet ups but I wondered if anyone who has had experience with this site could tell me more. I am curious about JewelStreet.com but when I contacted them to ask about costs of selling with them and whether they worked by percentage or up front costs they said they wished to see my website before entering a dialogue. (My website and my first full collection are under construction so I will get back to them at a later date). I had also asked JewelStreet about discrepancies in the description of pieces which I felt were misleading but they did not clarify the answers to my questions which, if I were a customer or designer using their platform I would take issue with. I am also aware of Wolf and Badger, Etsy, Folksy, Ebay and Amazon and wondered if many of you sell through these channels as well as the more traditional craft fair/gallery approach. I also wondered how many of you are selling internationally through these sites. Are there any other online sales platforms that I have missed?