Thread: jewelry making and design colour pictures

Default jewelry making and design colour pictures

Hi, this may be of interest to anyone who owns a book called Jewelry making and design by Augustus f rose and Antonio Cirino. If you are lucky enough to own a very old one with some colour pictures, then read no further, but if you only have the one with all black and white pictures then it may interest you. I have just discovered by typing the book into google images you can come across a colour picture of the first picture inside the cover of the book - clicking on that takes you to a pinterest page, finding it on there takes you to an online production of an edition of the book that had the colour pictures (12 in all). If like me, you felt you were missing out by not seeing the colour pics, you can satisfy your curiosity - as I just have......maybe I have too much time on my hands!

Hi Joella,
    I've got that book and bought it 2nd hand for £1.50 - its a great read and I've found many useful tips that I haven't read anywhere else. Thanks for the info on colour pics, I'll check them out.
    Jules

Well done Petal on your £1.50 buy - wish I'd thought of that, I got mine new from amazon, I think it's great too.
    Sue