Hi All,
I have a feeling this is a pretty well discussed subject and I have tried to find the info on here, however, the latest I could find was dated 2012. Hence my new posting, which I trust you will be sympathetic too.

I am in the process of changing one to the Smiths Little torch from my Sievert and have a few questions.
The first is where can one buy the Flashback Adjustors and the Adjustable Regulators in the UK?
Second, who are the best for providing Oxo bottles (I live in South Wales)?
And lastly, how dangerous are they? In looking for the info on this forum, I read a number of concerns about safety and the fact that there is a chance of explosion. I also understand that the Oxygen concentrator machines are safer but also more expensive.

Oh! yes one other thing, my studio/workshop is actually in part of the garage. I partitioned part of the garage off to make another room (as you do) and the garage is attached to the side of the house. How does one feel about this vis a vis household insurance? And has anyone had any problems with their insurance company for storing and using Butane/Propane and/or Oxygen in their homes.

Thank you all in advance

Mark Goodwin