Thread: Hi from Lancashire

Default Hi from Lancashire

My Name is Gordon and im a silver addict... There.. I said it out loud

I fell in to this lark accompanying a friend to a class.. Needless to say she bailed out a few weeks later but I have been selling my soul to the devil.. And to cooksons app ever since!

Well I never

Quote Originally Posted by 1711ag View Post
    My Name is Gordon and im a silver addict... There.. I said it out loud

I fell in to this lark accompanying a friend to a class.. Needless to say she bailed out a few weeks later but I have been selling my soul to the devil.. And to cooksons app ever since!

Well I never
    That's as good an entry as you need. Shame about your friend bailing; sometimes it can be good to have someone around to bounce ideas off. Welcome to the forum.

Hi and welcome from one addict to another. You sold your soul to the devil? I've sold a lot more, simply because it makes me happy and after all these years, it's all about me!

Lynn

Welcome to the forum from me too =D
    Sian Williamson

Strangely enough, I only started making silver jewellery at college one night a week for 10 weeks to accompany my daughter, and a bit of gung ho as I lost my eye in a cataract op that went wrong, and my attitude was if you can do it - so can I. Making silver jewellery was a bit testing to say the least, losing distance vision is a bit tricky, things are closer/further away than you think. That was six years ago, and have been selling at craft fairs etc for years, it has to be said we dont sell a lot, but we only go to the fairs in our vicinity. Good luck, it is a very addictive hobby.

Sorry to hear about your eye Patstone but applaud your determination to carry on doing something you love! I should probably upgrade my car and decorate my house but that really wouldn't be as much fun to me anymore as wondering what new tool I can buy next pay day!

Your stuff looks lovely and is more than I could achieve!

Give it time, it will take time to get a result that you are happy with. Just keep plodding away.

You're a true inspiration Pat <3
    Sian Williamson