Thread: Microplate Machine 3x 1 Litre + New and unopened Rhodium Plate Concentrate Solution

Post Microplate Machine 3x 1 Litre + New and unopened Rhodium Plate Concentrate Solution

Balco Microplate mini plating unit for sale. Good working order. Has a couple of light marks and scuffs from general use. 3 x 1 litre pots for all sorts of plating. I used mine for cleaner, gilding and rhodium plate. Selling as I have two of these and no longer need one of them. Will come with unopened bottle of rhodium plate concentrate ready to go with all instructions. Bought from H S Walsh and they are still available. Walsh catalogue number tp276. Rhodium solution has been updated by Walsh to tp1314. I can get this sent by courier for around £15 or delivery perhaps in the South West or along the South Coast or welcome to collect. Payment by cash , cheque, bank transfer, or PayPal welcome. Looking for £395 for microplate and rhodium. Any questions please ask.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rhodium.jpg   rhodium1.jpg   rhodium2.jpg   rhodium3.jpg   rhodium4.jpg  

Now sold. Many thanks.