Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Me again :D who do you send your lemel to?

I'd be happy to get rid without it costing too much to do so (it's taking up a full drawer at the moment) I'm so glad this question was asked as I've not needed to deal with scrap until now, so totally at a loss =S
    Sian Williamson

Some people like to shop around, and good luck to them. But if you post your scrap to Cookson, they will deal with it and in about two weeks you will receive a cheque.
    It is not worth sending in silver until you have about a kilo, because the melting and assay charge is about £45. Dennis.

I was thinking more my dust etc as Peter had described, I've got it all collected in a jar along with a ziplock bag full of used abrasive paper and saw blades! I recycle all my metal if I can do cooksons work with that too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Unhindered View Post
    I was thinking more my dust etc as Peter had described, I've got it all collected in a jar along with a ziplock bag full of used abrasive paper and saw blades! I recycle all my metal if I can do cooksons work with that too?

This link tells you about Cookson's scrap services, but no costs shown;http://www.cooksongold.com/scrapgold/scrapsell.jsp

Ah lovely! Thank you! I have emailed presman too so I'll see what they say but may just send to cooksons as I deal with them all the time anyway!