Thread: Chatroom

Default Chatroom

I'm sure I clicked on something that said there is one somewhere but blowed if I can find it again! Does anyone go in there ? How do I find it?

Might be quite nice to have a chat in the evenings whilst having a glass of something and comparing injuries and successes or failures.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn.D View Post
    I'm sure I clicked on something that said there is one somewhere but blowed if I can find it again! Does anyone go in there ? How do I find it?

Might be quite nice to have a chat in the evenings whilst having a glass of something and comparing injuries and successes or failures.
    Are you thinking of the Lounge?

Talk about failures? How long have you got?

Seriously tho, most of my failures are successes waiting to be discovered as 'artistic' bent.

There was chatroom s/w; have to confess I've not looked at it in ages so I'll need to have a dig to see what state it's in.

We used to chat a lot when we were mostly women on here but no-one does any more as its mostly men and they're much more interested in nuts and bolts.

Not seen this feature myself but fear it could be quite addictive and detract from actually making jewellery in the workshop

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Nick martin View Post
    Not seen this feature myself but fear it could be quite addictive and detract from actually making jewellery in the workshop

Nick
    You may have a point there Nick, I almost get distracted by doing some housework. I said almost!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn.D View Post
    You may have a point there Nick, I almost get distracted by doing some housework. I said almost!
    Err... no!

Quote Originally Posted by caroleallen View Post
    We used to chat a lot when we were mostly women on here but no-one does any more as its mostly men and they're much more interested in nuts and bolts.
    I wish I had more time to chat, but sadly not. Really busy getting ready to go online.
    Jules