Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: Theme Competition March 2016 - Easter

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    217

    Default Theme Competition March 2016 - Easter

    Hello Everyone,

    March is finally here which means Easter is fast approaching, so this month the theme for our forum competition is EASTER.

    The winner will get an egg-cellent 100 Cooksongold shopping spree - just submit your design on this thread by midnight, 31st March to enter.

    Good luck!

    Terms & Conditions:

    The closing date for the competition will be at midnight GMT 31.03.16.

    The judging will take place on 01.04.16. The following criteria are used to determine the winner: design, the technique used and the overall finish of the piece. The Cooksongold judging panel will make the final decision.

    The winner will be announced and notified via the forum by 08.04.16. The winner must redeem their shopping spree (up to the value of 100 excluding VAT) using their own Cooksongold account and within 2 months of receiving their winner notification email.

    In the case of the winner's shopping spree exceeding the value of 100 (excluding VAT), the winner is liable to pay for any amount over the value of 100.

    The competition is open to all Cooksongold customers aged 18 years and over. Only one entry per person.

    Employees of Cooksongold, their agents and families are excluded from the competition together with any person connected to the competition.

    To enter the competition, simply comment on the relevant forum thread with a photo of your themed design. No correspondence will be entered into.

    All designs submitted must be the original work of the individual submitting them and must not infringe the rights of any other party. Cooksongold reserves the right to contact an entrant for further clarification if necessary.

    Cooksongold reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe you have breached any of these terms and conditions.

    In submitting your design, you give your permission for it to be included in any marketing or any other promotional material connected with this draw, and for Cooksongold to upload your design to Instagram and Pinterest if it is chosen as the winner. Copyright for all images submitted for this draw remains with the respective entrants.

    Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of the rules.

    Cooksongold reserves the right to amend these rules at any time and to cancel or amend the competition if for any reason we believe it cannot be conducted fairly or in accordance with these terms and conditions.

    Imagery associated with this competition is not representative of the exact prize, and is for marketing purposes only. Cookson Precious Metals Ltd reserves the right to change the prize for one of equivalent value.

    The promoter is Cookson Precious Metals Ltd. Please note that competitions and promotions featured on this page are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.

    You are providing your information to: Cookson Precious Metals Ltd, 59-83 Vittoria Street, Birmingham, B1 3NZ, United Kingdom.

    The information you provide will only be passed to external partners e.g. couriers to enable the awarding of prizes.

    No purchase necessary. There is no cash alternative.

    These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English law.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    West Berkshire
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Something eggish?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    before things start moving in here, could I ask if we could get a heads up on the themes in the coming months?

    Maybe it is just me, but I do like to make specifically for the themes, like a challenge. Having some idea ahead of time would be wonderful. It would be great when things are not as busy.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    before things start moving in here, could I ask if we could get a heads up on the themes in the coming months?

    Maybe it is just me, but I do like to make specifically for the themes, like a challenge. Having some idea ahead of time would be wonderful. It would be great when things are not as busy.
    It Was suggested Lat year I think Wallace and I think it's a great idea. Shouldn't think it would be too difficult to make up themes for the next 6 months or even a year so that if people are busy they can check in advance to see if something takes there fancy. As everyone at Cookson knows if we are buying their products in abundance work is happening and there isn't always time in a particular month to take part. Wondered if we could maybe have some themes that weren't related to the time of year perhaps?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    As some themes have been requested I will post a separate thread detailing all the themes for the monthly competition for the upcoming year - we look forward to seeing your creations!

    Thanks,

    Jen

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ57 View Post
    It Was suggested Lat year I think Wallace and I think it's a great idea. Shouldn't think it would be too difficult to make up themes for the next 6 months or even a year so that if people are busy they can check in advance to see if something takes there fancy. As everyone at Cookson knows if we are buying their products in abundance work is happening and there isn't always time in a particular month to take part. Wondered if we could maybe have some themes that weren't related to the time of year perhaps?
    I remember Dennis asking last time. Things are a little busy, with a few peeps it feels. I do love the challenge of a theme to try and come up with something, but planning ahead (with a potential house move) is always lovely to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by jengreenwood View Post
    Hi everyone,

    As some themes have been requested I will post a separate thread detailing all the themes for the monthly competition for the upcoming year - we look forward to seeing your creations!

    Thanks,

    Jen
    thank you very much Jen, being busy is great, but having time to plan is even better xx

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jengreenwood View Post
    Hi everyone,

    As some themes have been requested I will post a separate thread detailing all the themes for the monthly competition for the upcoming year - we look forward to seeing your creations!


    Thanks,

    Jen
    Thanks Jen perhaps now we won't have an excuse not to enter occasionally

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Hi everyone,

    This competition has now been running for a couple of weeks and we're 'hopping' for lots more 'cracking' entries as we get closer to Easter!

    We hope you are 'egg-cited' as we are!

    Best of luck

    Jen

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,869

    Default

    I will start the ball rolling with this little pendant egg I made for my daughter.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WG Mini egg.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	8768

    James

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldsmith View Post
    I will start the ball rolling with this little pendant egg I made for my daughter.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WG Mini egg.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	8768

    James
    I love that Goldsmith, simple but stunning. I am always amazed by your work

    I will have my piece underway shortly, just need to order something and work out how to actually do it!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •