Thread: Hope you all had a lovely Xmas, wishing you a great new year

Default Hope you all had a lovely Xmas, wishing you a great new year

Just wanted to say hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and wishing you all a great new year. I haven't been on the forum as much as I would have liked, as life has got in the way a bit.....again. Hoping to be more involved in 2016, and will probably post some show n tell of stuff I've recently been having a go at. Meanwhile, just like to say - James, you are so awesome. Peter, thank you so much for all your useful help this year. Dennis, cannot imagine the forum without you, so many useful tips and advice, I think one of my most favourite items this year was yours - a long necklace with daisies - so, so, pretty - someone was a very, very, lucky person to be given that. Loved seeing tabby's creations, and LidiaNiz and GemsetterChris - all of you are so inspirational, not to mention Pat, my eyesight is not great but you do this thing with one working eye and I take my hat off to you. Everyone on the forum is so inspirational and encouraging, you all keep propelling me along- even if I haven't mentioned you by name, I appreciate you all. This coming year I hope to try new things, move away from pendants a bit as I have done mostly them, and learn more settings as I only really know how to bezel set cabochons so far, along with a bit of tube setting for facets. I must also continue to work on finishing to a higher standard. Gosh, its hard at the bottom of this ladder! and I look on in awe at those of you at the top.
    Regards to all
    Sue

Thank you Sue and a happy new year to all. Dennis.

Thank you Sue, what a lovely message!!
    Wishing you a very happy New Year and may life not get in the way of you trying things out in 2016!!

This is a great forum for ideas, problem solving and encouragement......Happy New Year to everyone!!