Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silver Clay and Doming punches

Thanks again everyone, I think I'll buy a brass block and punches, and a little piece of leather / suede to be on the safe side! I'll let you all know how I get on for future reference for others!
    I do agree cj57, but I am a perfectionist with earrings and it really bothers me if they aren't the same!

Quote Originally Posted by Charley261 View Post
    I do agree cj57, but I am a perfectionist with earrings and it really bothers me if they aren't the same!
    Reminds me of the time my partner had me make up a pair of earrings from two nicely matched pieces of sea glass which she'd spent ages selecting from her enormous hoard. A teenage cousin studied them closely for a while, admiring, then said, "What a pity you didn't choose two more different pieces - I prefer unmatching earrings". There's no accounting for taste...
    Alan

My OH always reminds me that when someone is wearing earrings you rarely see them both at the same time close up because your focus will never cover the whole head

Very true! But I always only see them together during making or in the box, where every little difference niggles at me until they are both identical! I do not do myself any favours!

Quote Originally Posted by Charley261 View Post
    Very true! But I always only see them together during making or in the box, where every little difference niggles at me until they are both identical! I do not do myself any favours!
    I used to be exactly the same and I'm trying to loosen up. I have a pair of earrings that are niggling me something rotten and are for my Xmas show this weekend, they aren't being included yet and then someone said they liked them!