Thread: A quick hello from Georgia

Default A quick hello from Georgia

I've been digging in the forum for several weeks now and decided it might be safe to say hello LOL. I admit to being a certain kind of crazy and give fair warning about the oddness of my sense of humor. Please excuse any excessive LOL's LMAO's and PMSL.
    My lovely friend from North Wales calls me "A bit of an odd Duck." (I hope this means she loves me.)
    So, anyways, Hello and glad to be here. VERY talented people from what I have seen!

Quote Originally Posted by Pammy View Post
    My lovely friend from North Wales calls me "A bit of an odd Duck." (I hope this means she loves me.)
    I'd advise caution - they're a strange bunch in North Wales... she might love you more if you were salted down and served with white onion sauce: http://www.thehungrygannet.co.uk/foo...lsh-salt-duck/
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Pammy View Post
    I've ... decided it might be safe to say hello LOL. I admit to being a certain kind of crazy and give fair warning ...
    You'll be ok - we don't bite, at least now halloween is over.

@Alan, accompanied by orange and watercress salad - oh that traditional Welsh favourite, Wales being famed for its far north orangeries. The North Atlantic Drift (or global warming) has a lot to answer for!

It continues ... "we enjoyed a variation of rumbledethumps" ... that's my experience of going into the 'wrong' pub as an Englishman! That said, I've also very definitely chosen the 'right' pub and been made to feel more welcome by the Welsh than anywhere in England I've ever been to.

*is from South Wales and has no idea what is going on*
    Hi Pammy, look forward to seeing what you do

Well, I'm from that far corner of the south-west known as "Little England Beyond Wales" where it's rumoured we eat our own young... though I think we might have started that rumour ourselves to keep the tourists away.

Hi from me Pammy. Assuming it's the state of Georgia and not the country?

see? I learned something! had no idea about the orangeries.
    I, too, am an odd duck.

and I like leeks.