Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home wax 3D printing business?

I'm watching this space with interest...
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    We could send a cad file as well

Thanks for the file peter. I'll look at getting it printed on monday ( the system is still set up at work). Still offering 1 or 2 other free samples if anyone would be interested in wax 3d printing. Would be very interested in a sample from melanie as i really like the work you have on your website.

No rush - the printer should cope fine with it, but it'll give you something to play with that will be very fragile in handling. I'd suggest batching up a few of them on the same print run and seeing how little abuse they take
    One thing that occurred to me - the pricing is in line with what other bureaus charge, but they have economies of scale in having enough prints to do more than one on a run; they also have (hopefully) contingency plans in place when things go phut. In one case I've seen the plan seemed to be "keep churning out rubbish prints and hope no-one notices", but never mind!

Will defo get my hubby to e-mail a file over this weekend (CAD is very much his department!)