Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: well it's goodby from me.......

Steve,

I literally logged on to ask you a question because I always know, well knew you would give a good straight answer! I am so sorry to hear about your redundancy, you will be sorely missed. Thank you for all your help, it has been invaluable.

Sarah

So sorry to hear your bad news Steve.
    It happened to me once, I did get over it after the initial shock. But it's still hard when you lose your job like that.
    I do hope you find something soon and thank you so much for all your good advice in the past.
    Perhaps now is the time to take stock and go off in another direction?
    All the best to you
    Theresa

That's rotten news.The same thoughts as everyone else, thank you and I hope things turn around very quickly for you.

Steve I have only just joined the forum but your post struck a chord as my husband has just been made redundant too- also both my sons are on a short list for redundancy where they work! All the best to you-hope things work out.

That's such a shame, I'm sorry.

I don't post much, but have been soaking up everyones knowledge and ideas since joining, and you've been very helpful.

Is there a library where you can log onto a computer from?
    I don't know where you are but here in Canada all of our local libraries have several computers for everyone to use for free. It's a great system.

Oh Steve, I am so sorry and saddened to hear your news, both for you on a personal level and the rest of us on the forum….and to that end I hope LAO see this thread.

Your input on the forum has been invaluable. As you know I am registered at Birmingham and speak highly of them, but your advocacy, personal availability and pull to London for new registrants is unquestionable. Your advice and help to all of us will be very sorely missed.

Take your time to consider what you do from here and don’t forget what a wealth of skills and knowledge you have and how transferable many of these are. Hoping like many others that you will choose to join us on here again as a personal member rather than a representative.

My thoughts and best wishes ,
    Jill

So sorry to hear that Steve

You're always so helpful and patient in answering hallmarking questions here.

I wish you all the best for the future and hope you find something else in the trade.

That is horrible news. I hope you will stick around all the same though.

Dear All,

Your comments are extremely touching, thank you for your thoughts and good wishes.I'm intending to stay in the trade...I just need to find someone who will have me!! Hopefully I'll be back in touch with some goods news, and I'll be able to help you all again!

Best of luck with your job hunting, Steve