Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: well it's goodby from me.......

Oh that's such a shame Steve and I hope that something good comes out of this. I've found your advice most helpful and informative and hope that you can pop back one day when you feel able to contribute.

The very best of luck and good wishes.
    Jules

I'm so sorry. You must be gutted. You will be sorely missed. Thank you for all your help in the past.

I'm so very sorry to hear your news, Steve. I'm extremely grateful to you for the recent help and advice you kindly gave me regarding the Isle of Man hallmarking/regs. My very best wishes to you

I am so sorry to hear the news, I have found your posts very interesting and informative. Good luck to you in the future and hope you'll still check back here sometimes!

I'm really sorry to hear about your redundancy, but I really hope you will soon find your next challenge in an exciting new job, whatever it may be! Many thanks for all your help here on the forum, you will be missed.

Cheers,
    Carin
    Carin Lindberg

Camali Design
    www.camalidesign.com

Gutted, sent you a private message. Pat and Sam

Sorry to hear your bad news Steve, I honestly thought a job with the Goldsmiths Company would be a secure one. The trade as I knew it is gradually fading, which is a shame.

Good luck finding another position.
    James

Steve,
    I was gutted to read your post.
    You've been something of an anchor for hallmarking issues and you will be sorely missed.
    It's ironic that in a recent post some of us were extolling the virtues of the nice people at LAO.
    I cant believe we're now losing one of them.......or is it more?
    Thanks for everything and I wish you well for the future.
    Hopefully we may still hear from you in the future.
    Tim

Steve, you are the go-to man for many of us. You've certainly been invaluable personally in the help and advice you've given me, both here and via the assay office. I wish you all good things, and hope that this cloud has a solid (fine silver, marked as appropriate) lining. Here's hoping something brilliant is around the corner. Hope we'll still see you around these parts. x

That's awful. Hope you find something to replace LAO quickly. They'll not replace you quite so fast, I'm sure. You've been an exemplary.