Thread: 18k Gold Beads

Default 18k Gold Beads

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help? I am looking for some solid gold 6mm beads, preferably from the UK. Does anyone know where I can get these from at wholesale prices?

Thank you!

Thank you for replying. I have just checked but they only have the ones I am looking for in 9K gold. Sorry, I should have specified that I am looking for shiny round 2 hole beads.

Quote Originally Posted by Tile24 View Post
    Thank you for replying. I have just checked but they only have the ones I am looking for in 9K gold. Sorry, I should have specified that I am looking for shiny round 2 hole beads.
    Carl Fisher have them, but apparently only in 18ct red. Look under 'Gold Balls', half way down the page. If you order on line you will have them in 4-5days. Dennis.

http://www.goldschmiedebedarf.de/index.php?language=en

Quote Originally Posted by Lucie View Post
    Well done, Lucie for being a good detective. I often pass them while in Hatton Garden, but it is such a sad looking place, I don't like to go in there. Maybe I should. Dennis

Thank you Dennis. Made me smile
    It's a lovely little place really - A real treasure trove inside and they are very friendly / helpful.
    They are also a great place to pick up original Vallorbe saw blades if you're ever looking for good ones