Hi Everyone,

I would like to share my website with everyone to get some opinions. It is www.rockshelley.com

It is hosted by Weebly and I have the free hosting right now because almost all of my sales are made at craft shows and I can't justify the cost of an eCommerce site without a little bit more online success elsewhere. A Few of my items are for sale on a different site which I link to from my site.

I am currently making some changes to it to improve the gallery sections with a focus on SEO so that my images actually show up when people search for keywords like "handmade jewelry edmonton". I have had some success with SEO; I got one of my pages to show up on the third page of google search when people search handmade jewelry edmonton and quite a few of my images are at the top of the page in the image section for those keywords as well. I have a few more things to implement to improve my searchability even more. I have also been gradually replacing my images with higher quality images because the pictures that I was taking when I first started were pretty terrible.

However all the SEO success in the world won't do anything for me if my site is not up to par. So if anyone could share an honest critique with me it would be really helpful. Don't be afraid to say something if you hate it too...I can take it

Rock Shelley
www.rockshelley.com